This all-natural, plant-based vegan Hair Detangler will help you get rid of your knots easily and pain-free and allow your brush or comb to run smoothly through your hair! Say goodbye to those tears!
The Native Australian Emu Apple extract provides natural conditioning and hair detangling properties while the calming, soothing Chamomile extract provides shine. The lovely scent of fresh Mandarin and sweet, juicy Grape will have your hair smelling amazing.
Slick Kids is a proudly owned and operated Australian brand of natural hair care and styling products. All products are 100% natural, vegan and are perfect for both kids and adults. All products are filled with fresh fruity scents and smell absolutely beautiful, without being over powering. Perfect for those who have allergies to harmful chemicals or smells.
- To use, simply squirt into your hair and brush! No more tears hair detangler!
- All-natural, vegan hair detangler!
- No SLS, SLES, EDTA or PARABENS
- Sulphate Free
- No Nasties products are plant based formulas keep harsh chemicals, hormone disruptors & other common offenders off your kids & out of the environment.
- Made in New Zealand with Australian and New Zealand Native Extracts
INGREDIENTS - Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit (Emu Apple) Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Mandarin and Grape Natural Parfum. *Contains tree nuts.
Although No Nasties Kids is all natural, in the unlikely event of a negative reaction or irritation on the skin of your little one, please discontinue use immediately. We do recommend that you test a small amount of the products on a patch of skin prior to use. Our products are for external use only. Please avoid direct eye contact and if this does occur, rinse the eye in warm water immediately.We also recommend our products for children over 4 years due to potential choking hazards of small containers and bits.