Exchanges & Returns
Exchanges & Returns
We like to stand by the quality of our items, so if you receive a faulty item please do get in touch with us and we will do our best to resolve this issue for you. We offer a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please contact us within that time, if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
Please note -
- All products must be returned in their original condition and refunds will not be applied to goods which have been worn, used or damaged after delivery, if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- Items bought on sale or with a discount are final. Refunds will be credited or returned at sale price only. Not retail price.
- Shipping costs will be refunded if the item is faulty. Once we receive the return, your purchase amount plus shipping will be refunded to your original form of payment.
- For change of mind orders, a refund may be organised on a case by case basis - minus a 5% restocking fee.
- Faulty items do not include items that have slight variances to the item pictured on our website. All of our products are handmade and by purchasing a handmade item you understand that the size, colour and finish can vary slightly from product to product.
- We ask that you return your item/s using trackable postage methods, as we cannot accept responsibility for items that are not received and that are unable to be traced.
- Please make sure that you pack your items safely to ensure that they do not get damaged. We cannot accept items that have been damaged during transit.
If you would like to return your product, please follow the steps below:
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form located on our contact page and let us know that we are going to expect the return and why.
- We will then get in contact with you and organise a return postage slip, so you won’t be out of pocket returning the item. Please note, we will also ask for photos of the damages/fault.
- Wait for us to receive and inspect your product.
- Then we will either refund your money or send you a replacement!
Please note, if your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order and refund any money - as the item has technically been delivered. Once you receive the item you may return it to us by post, we would then be happy to process a refund. Please note, we will not arrange for a return shipping label to be sent for any ‘change of mind’ orders. Re-stocking fees and/or processing fees may apply to order cancellations. This will be communicated with you prior.
Your rights as a consumer are important to us here at the Kindred Potts, so we ensure our exchange and return guidelines follow the ACCC's reglations. For further information, please click here.