Ever Eco you have done it again! These beautiful zero waste dishcloths are the perfect addition to your home.
These luxe prints and colourways will really complement your kitchen decor.
These multipurpose sponge cloths are ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning and are reusable, effective, and compostable at the end of their lifespan.
Our Palm Springs collection will bring desert vibes to your home, with earthy hues, dreamy dusty pinks, and a cactus print for good measure!
Beautiful and functional - check! Sustainable - check! Zero waste - Check!
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water-based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
Care Instructions -
- Wet cloth before use
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth should last around 6 months. You'll know when it's time to replace, as the cloth will become thinner over time.